The health and safety of our customers and employees is and always has been our highest priority. Our operating procedures bring together a number of new and existing wellbeing measures to give you peace of mind when you travel with Shaolin.
Shaolin has a COVIDSafe Plan in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests. All efforts will be made to provide a clean and hygienic environment to allow our visitors to safely enjoy the activities of sailing and snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef.
- As of 17 December 2021 all Shaolin staff will be fully vaccinated.
- As of 17 December 2021 all passengers travelling on Shaolin vessels will be required to be fully vaccinated with proof of vaccination provided.
- Proof of vaccination required for each passenger over 16 years of age, to be provided at check-in via digital Vaccination Certificate or the QLD checkin App.
- If proof of vaccination is not provided, Shaolin reserves the right to refuse the passenger to board the vessel and no refund would be applicable. We recommend you have travel insurance.
- If you are unwell and have COVID19 symptoms such as fever, respiratory infection or shortness of breath, sore throat and a dry persistent cough, you will be asked not to travel with Shaolin and advised to seek medical advice.
- Highly recommend passengers and employees download the COVIDSafe app – enabled, to assist with tracking if required.
- Social distancing advice will be provided on board during the Safety Briefing.
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided on the vessels.
- There is enhanced cleaning of the vessels, with a focus on high contact areas.
- Sanitising wipes will be provided for passengers to wipe any equipment used, if preferred.
- Snorkelling equipment provided is thoroughly washed and sanitised twice.
- No cash on board – Use Credit Card only for onboard purchases.
- Our staff are trained to follow strict personal hygiene protocols.
We want to reassure you that all of us at Shaolin are fully committed to looking after your wellbeing when you sail with us and we look forward to welcoming you on board.
Thanking You kindly,
The Team at Shaolin Port Douglas.